Friday, May 28, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS.....

 From Arizona...
CAROL ANN GUTHRIE!!
Which is very exciting for me...Carol has been a faithful follower and has made lots of the ideas shown on the Funambulist Damsel! She is a mother of one sweet little girl, has a wonderful husband and one cat named Sparticus. I know the random.org randomizer made a good choice!Carol will receive the ultimate cupcake lovers decorating guide book, Hello Cupcake! Thank you to the publishers of this awesome book for donating a copy for our giveaway!

And for everyone else who follows the blog, leaves comments and offers so much support I say THANK YOU and I look forward to sharing many more fun giveaways and ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm so excited! Thank you so much!!! How exciting, and how lucky am I? This is wonderful! It has made my entire day!! My mom and I were just going through your craft ideas yesterday and were going to try out a few of them this summer! Wow!! I'm so pumped up!! I can't wait!! Whoo-Hoo!!! Thank you again & again, Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation's to Carol on her win!

    Blessings,
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete