Tuesday, April 27, 2010

bohemian chic bracelet

NEEDS:
Felt
Cording- 1 yd.
Velcro
Beads

Its a little different, I know. But its bold and different. So I like it.
EASY too.
                                                                                       
Begin by measuring your wrist. Cut the length and the width of the felt according to the width of the cording.
Cut two small pieces of velcro for the ends of the felt. Sew the velcro to the end of one side, and on the opposite end of the other side- so when you fold it around your wrist, the right sides of the velcro meet.
Then sew each of the cording pieces side by side. I actually thought about leaving it without the beads, but after I put the first one on, I knew I liked it. Thats all!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, and elegant! I love the stone you chose, everything ties in so nicely. Thank you so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it! What a great idea!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete