Monday, April 26, 2010

Good boy/Good girl dollars.

This May we are taking our kids to "A Day Out With Thomas." As an incentive for them to be good boys I decided to give them incentives in the form of these fun little bills.
We made each of them a little bank (out of fruit snack boxes) covered in Thomas the Train wrapping paper and thier names on them. Every time they are caught doing something GOOD they get a Thomas Dollar. Whatever they earn in Thomas Dollars, we will match at the Toy Tent during the "DOWT" event. So far, I have seen my 4 year-old empty the dishwasher, make his bed and gave me a back rub all for the sake of earning some of these precious greenbacks. Maybe it will work for you?

Click on the image, right click and save.
Disney Dollars (great for Disneyland or the Disney store)
(STAR WARS Request for Annie, thanks for the email!)
If there is a specific dollar you are looking for- leave me a comment and I'd be happy to create one for you.
(pretend bills only here folks, I'm not a U.S. Mint)

No comments:

Post a Comment