Saturday, April 17, 2010

First aid kit, a go go.

Do you have room for this in your purse? If you do, we need to talk.
If not- then I have the perfect solution!
I grabbed the essentials out of our kit, inculding some pain killers and found an old change purse that I bought at Wal-Mart for a $1.00! I put all the items in the convenient dividers and WALLA! Instant mini first aid kid that fits nicely in my purse. I took the card our of the clear pocket in the back and wrote down our important contact numbers, blood types and allergies- just in case!

1 comment:

  1. Your kind of killin me, your so dang cute! I love it and wow, that frame, I look for stuff like that all the time!!! so jealous, im yard selling this weekend just to find me one of those!!! thanks for your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete